Thursday, December 7, 2006

SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF ENLIGHTENMENT!!

Picture from September 2006 when Lis came to visit and ask for our help with some Inner Children coming from past lifetimes. We had pizza on the beach and a wonderful afternoon.


email sol@energyenhancement.org for details...

LIZABETAS RETURN - SHE CAME TO VISIT US FOR AN AFTERNOON AND ASKED FOR ADVICE.

After the EE course 3 years ago I kept doing the meditation excersises I had learnt there.I am normaly a happy person, except from this deep life crisis coming sometime without warning- always with an overtaking feeling of There Is No Meaning With My Life.

My experienses, after Satchis suggestion that I look in the past lifes for the reason to my depressions, was as follow:I went back to a past life, and got a very clear picture of a woman sitting in a dark, cold, cavelike cell chained up. Me. I´ve been sitting there foryears, every day being the same and with a strong despair and an overwelming feeling of; really there is no meaning with my life...I healed that past life using the Energy Enhancement Seven Step Process of Level 2 and felt much better- but still, there was something more...


In to another past life, this time I was another woman, in Amerika during the Wild West time. Me and my husband lived on a farm far away out in the dry country side, no neighbors, no real road out to the farm, so nobody passing by. It was a lonely life, no children, my husband and I didn´t speak much. Every day the same- I was filled of the feeling-; really there is no meaning with my life...


Do I need to tell you that since then I havn´t had any more of those depressions...!

1 comment:

StephaniePumphrey said...

If you weighing heavy on the negative then you will become a burden and those around you will be drawn into your sadness, they will become ill at ease in your company.

natural energy product